Friday, May 28, 2010

"Yay me!"


Today went really well. I'm super proud of myself. lol.
I started fasting again today because I've felt like a complete blob for the past week... and then guess what happened! My roommate ordered pizza :P Pizza Hut pan pizza with triple pepperoni. UGH!! I was so mad. That's the only food in the world that can beat me everytime! But!... long story short, I WON!!! WOOOT :D I didn't have ANY! *Happy dance*
I did have some sweetener in my tea later though but I'm letting that fly this time.
So my cals for the day = 60
P.S. Comment and tell me what your fail foods are. <3
Loves and kisses, K

1 Comments:

Blogger Rhianna said...

Well done! I completely gave into my sister with pizza last nite after fasting...was so ashamed. But yay! U beat it! =)

I dont really have a fail food, i actually dont really like food at all...but i still lose control and eat things i dont want anywayz.

Keep up the good work sweets! =)

May 29, 2010 at 12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home